BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Conference/Tweets/Presentations/News, page-24

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    You are completely missing the point here.

We have all seen @1ronnie constantly and consistently post on the BUD forum stating the shareprice would plunge. He never backed up these comments with reasoned analysis (hence my comment that you have quoted).

Now the shareprice has fallen, he is posting seeking vindication and praise for his earlier posts. The reality is, he is like a gambler always betting on black. One day it might come up black, but it's not because of any skill on his part. The reason that the BUD SP has tanked is for reasons beyond his control (i.e 2x ASX price queries; Telstra not finalising a deal).

Further:
    - Is it not a FACT that Thor have renewed a 12 month contract worth approximately A$2m? Why would this not be included in revenue calculations for the next 12 months?
    - FACT: BUD has ~$30m cash
    - FACT: BUD is now sitting at just $110m EV
    - FACT: Management has forecast $70m over 3 years in revenue from distribution deals to date, excluding the global distribution deal and European distribution. On that basis alone, if the forecast holds true, the company is significantly undervalued IMO.

The 'fantasy' I deal in is that BUD has attracted Tier 1 partners globally to distribute a unique and affordable product amidst a growing trend towards product connectivity and environmental sensitivity and awareness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.