BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I thought this product would be fantastic in a university...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I thought this product would be fantastic in a university setting and so I sent an email to some contacts at my university today. I'll let you know if I get any replies.

To whom it may concern,

In the past decade, corporate social responsibility has become one of the largest talking points amongst companies and individuals alike. Although many companies are simply failing to release plans to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. From glancing at QUT's page of undertaken projects to increase there sustainability, I notice many passive ways (automated lights) the university is reducing their carbon footprint.

However, I believe that sustainability begins with the individual. I recently came across a product that I believe would be very beneficial for the university to implement to help increase our sustainability in a meaningful way. The Buddy Ohm system monitors the consumption of key building resources in real time. By implementing Buddy Ohm, QUT can track temperature, humidity, electricity, gas, water, steam and solar power generation and display this information for students to see on a Ohm View Dashboard.

This would be very beneficial for students as they gain a greater insight to how energy is being used throughout the campus. It would also help educate students in becoming more energy conscious not only at university but in their future careers and at home. The Australian based company provide a demo of the product and more information can be viewed here: https://buddy.com/building-monitoring/.

I really hope the university gets on board with this exciting product as I believe it is a great way for QUT as a community for the real world to increase our sustainability in a more meaningful way.

Kind Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.