BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Conference/Tweets/Presentations/News, page-26

1. 22,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    One has to just click my name and trace back all the posts I have made on BUD to provide the reasons why holders should be concerned about this stock. I don't to repeat that all over again and I don't think you want me to.

I have not said unkind words against you for what you said about me. I think we need to move away from aggravated discussions- we have enough stress as it is from a challenging day.

Folks, stop blaming ASX and external factors for the woes of BUD. The reality is that BUD has overpromised and under delivered - management has not walk the talk , so there is now a reality check and the price gains that was built up are now deflating to reflect the new reality. Do the right thing and deliver and the market I am sure will back BUD again, until then the deflation may well continue until the equilibrium point is reached.

Anyone can make forecast ! Don't need to make forecast - make your first $5m and show the market that your product has market acceptance and traction then we can assess how reasonably achievable that forecast is. BUD is in market discovery phase, don't put the horse before the cart.

$30m cash -really ? Let's say how much is it left in the next disclosure. BUD cash burn is high, it cost large amount of money to promote the products, you'll be told.

Market cap/sales even at 50x is still very high - better growth stocks out there that are profitable selling at a single digit or low teens ratio.

Fact is we are the yin and yang , so be it, the forum needs it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.