BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Thanks so much Tradewench and ithappens. Very much a believer in...

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Thanks so much Tradewench and ithappens.

Very much a believer in the Bud story and good to see more partnerships being build - all translates to revenue down the track! There will always be bumps along the way, but the foothold is growing and their learning and tweaking the strategy.
    I haven't accumulated wealth overnight and the same will be said about Buddy! IOT is growing faster and their is room for multiple players in the space ... Buddy will be one of them. Very much a longtermer and Buddy fits my portfolio perfectly. Have been since the start and only accumulated, each to their own...

"Martin Carroll, Managing Director of Buddy Platform Ltd, Europe, commented: ‘Pangea’s business model and partner focus is a great fit for Buddy Platform in Europe and we’re excited for this growth opportunity to move forward. Since launching our solutions to make spaces smarter in Europe, we’ve been encouraged with the uptake of our Buddy Ohm solution across the UK, Ireland, Spain and Italy. In particular our relationship with channel partners like Pangea IoT in the UK enables the rapid distribution of our solutions across all commercial and industrial sector.’ "

https://pangea-group.net/2018/10/01/pangea-buddy-set-change-energy-game-smart-building-solution/

Does sound encouraging.....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.