BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

The substance had nothing to do with Buddy.I went back and read...

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612

The substance had nothing to do with Buddy.

I went back and read the other guys comment about 100% not knowing about HC.

From my experience most are older people (nothing wrong with that) but have no idea or time for forums. The big players won't care for HC that is for sure.

The comment about EGO was to show that HC may not play a big part at all but don't worry people still know about it. The EGO thing caused some big problems as some bigger players came onboard. I won't talk to much more about that but it was an experience to learn from. Luckily my first investment and got out at a profit before the collapse, this is why i always type all IMO at the end of each post, 32 but always learning and catching onto things.

My investment strategy is simple do your research and keep doing it, also to learn from fails and wins and what brings on both. The biggest learning curve as I stated is to learn from your own emotional investing and others as well.

So back to BUDDY I do disagree with your sentiment as previous stated by me in many post. The problem with Buddy is they talked the big game and are slow crawling (which is normal in business i know that) the problem is BUD talked the big game and got pulled up on it. From my research many companies that don't succeed at the pace they said don't get that massive rise. So what I'm saying if BUD didn't talk the big game we would  have a better SP as we speak. This is why I constantly say we need that big deal or hit massive sales to bring back the confidence in the company.

Remember you maybe happy with the companies progress and so am I but the market is judge at the end of the day.

My guess is an average quarterly of about 1.1 to 1.2 mill, could be less. As previous stated I won't be crying as I expect an average quarterly, I'm looking forward to the next one as all those installed ohms should kick in. Some are expecting bigger things but I'm not playing that game with Buddy anymore.

Anyway cheerio until the quarterly so I can learn some more, will we see a selloff, or a rise or sit at 10c still. 

Time will tell, all IMO.

PS: the comment about old people was a little joke to see if I catch any bait, also is kind of true as most older people I know that invest don't go on chat forums. The relevance of the last post i did is in the first few paragraphs the rest was answering some questions on my investing strategy.

Enjoy cheerio until the quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.