BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Conference/Tweets/Presentations/News, page-388

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    Thanks Tradewench.

Two things: I think there is a reason the SP is being "held" in such a strong range-bound basing pattern by algo's. I also think it would be a mistake to under-estimate the strength of this relationship:

Microsoft’s IoT in Action

"Buddy was proud to participate in two  installations of IoT in Action’s global event series this month. One in Santa Clara, CA, and the other in Barcelona, Spain. This event is billed by Microsoft as the place to “gain actionable insights, deepen partnerships and unlock the transformative potential of intelligent edge and intelligent cloud solutions.”

For Buddy, IoT in Action Santa Clara was an opportunity to share our story with like-minded people and strengthen our relationships within Microsoft’s customer and partner ecosystem. Buddy Ohm was a popular feature in the IoT Expo where we talked to hundreds of interested industry professionals about making any space smarter with Buddy Ohm.

Attended by several hundred Microsoft European Partners, the IoT in Action Barcelona event gave Buddy and Ingram Micro an opportunity to get some direct partner feedback on our expansion in Spain and opportunities in other European territories."

Last edited by writer: 03/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.