BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I agree, there was never any guarantee of $69m in revenue over 3...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I agree, there was never any guarantee of $69m in revenue over 3 years, but DM certainly pushed this number hard.  It is amazing how he can continuously kick the can down the road and then spin the huge lack of revenue as a win or some sort of positive.  He has been going to the school of Trump and its working, lots of tweets, no substance, but all is good and we are on track.

Insofar as LIfx, why would you want to buy an expensive light bulb and then be able to turn in on and off via your mobile, seriously, just turn the light out and what house is going to pay $750 per month for OHM?

Read this document about lightbulbs.  There is a massive challenge ahead when you consider the cost of a energy efficient light bulb is $2 Vs smart bulb at $60 - $100, WOW, I can buy a large number of  highly energy efficient LED bulbs for the cost of 1 smart light bulb.

While the market potential for lightbulbs is huge, I am not sure that smart bulbs will compete over time.  Time will tell.

https://www.energystar.gov/sites/default/files/asset/document/LBR_2017-LED-Takeover.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.