BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@McHenry very witty.  If these are fad early adopter price...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @McHenry very witty.  If these are fad early adopter price points, how are you factoring this into future revenue and how quickly will the pricing start to fall, you are basically saying we should all expect a big fall in price points, I understand the whole early adopter argument and that these people pay very high prices, fab ends, market gets saturated, no money to made and then there is no business, do the maths on $2 a bulb and see what Lifx looks like, 1.5m lighbulbs sold at $2, $3m in rev, does not look great?  These are all real considerations when you look at this acquisition and how much they paid for a company with good revenue and lots of debt. 

Then you suggest a whole new home product is required, another product, how much would you pay to monitor your home?  Why is the tech any different.  OHM on energy box with sensors for water, gas, etc.  How is this any different to a multi level building when they put an OHM on each floor or in each power box etc, I am genuinely curious to understand the difference and price difference

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.