BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Conference/Tweets/Presentations/News, page-7

1. 22,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    I did some back checking and this was the sequence of announced events

3rd November "Telstra to become Primary Reseller of Buddy Ohm in Australia" - but in actual fact, still in negotiations at the time. Do you see other companies pre-announcing a deal before completion, especially when it is a market sensitive transaction? GSW got into trouble announcing its CBA deal without CBA approval. Sp at the start of trading day was 27.5c

By 6 Nov, sp raced to 33c and 38c by 7 Nov and then Rizon was announced alongside the large demand for inventory announcement around the same time and by 9 Nov, sp raced to close at 40c just shy of its all time high of 41c.

These events followed closely after the completion of the $23m CR announced on 30th Oct.

So it appeared the market gave BUD a lot of premium for forging a deal with Telstra, which I now think provided the market with the confidence of its product. So therefore as this deal fell apart, it starts to unwind the built premium that was built into its lofty valuation at the time.

The signs were all there for all to see from the manner of their announcements. Some choose not to want to see them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.