BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Conference/Tweets/Presentations/News, page-894

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    TW, my understanding is that all Airstream RVs are now sold with the Smart Connect module and the first 12 months service included. The service contract is via AT&T, and after the first 12 months it is up to each individual customer whether they want to continue @$25-$30 per month. My guess is that AT&T would give an ongoing commission back to Airstream for every monthly payment received (in return for this exclusivity as wireless provider for Smart Connect).

In addition, Airstream is now selling the Smart Connect kit as an after market add on to earlier buyers of Airstream RV’s. Huge installed base here as a potential market.

This Smart Connect module emanated from the earlier SoW that we had with Thor. Our current SoW is (I believe) focused on enhancing that functionality and providing ongoing application support. So we got paid to help build it.

Additionally, Buddy gets an undisclosed royalty payment for every month that every Smart Connect enabled Airstream RV is actively on a wireless contract - from day 1. Payment comes from Thor/Airstream. This is a revenue line that may become material, soon enough.
    Last edited by Lazarus65: 21/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.