CST 0.00% 7.2¢ castile resources ltd

conferences cellestis is to attend

1. 94 Posts.
    Hi Everybody,
    Judging by the spread of TB conferences that Cellestis will be presenting "QFTB Gold.. there is no alternative", and which coincidently should just about coincide with FDA approval in the US, should produce early and meaningful sales.I just know how gob smacked I was at the Oct agm, when Dr Rothel showed us slide 6 & 7 with the Japanese trial results of comparisons between the skin test and qftb gold. At that time, I immediately thought it was "game set and match " for future sales. Any tb conference attendees seeing these results for the first time, will be wondering how the world has supported for so long, a totally inaccurate tb test (especially for anyone vaccinated with bcg). That herd will change direction very quickly. The CST unique marketing slogan (there is no alternative) is powerful, accurate and so so appropriate.
    Roll on regulatory approvals in Japan and USA.
    Ian

Conferences Cellestis is to attend

April 29-30 2004
    CTCA (California TB Controllers Association) Spring Conference. Anaheim, California, USA
    May 21-26 2004
    ATS (American Thoracic Society). Orlando, Florida, USA

June 6-10 2004
    APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc). Phoenix, Arizona, USA

June 9-11 2004
    NTCA (National TB Controllers Association). Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Sept 30-Oct 3 2004
    IDSA (Infectious Diseases Society of America). Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Oct 6-9 2004
    AOHP (Association of Occupational Health Professionals). Tampa Bay, Florida, USA

http://www.cellestis.com/IRM/content/frame.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 207566 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.