KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

confidence building, page-41

1. 4,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    "sb007 Wonder why Ourlady??
    months ago banging on the SP was going to be $1 by Oct then $2 by Dec, u then were going out of KRL, then u got back in "couldn't help myself", had a crack at other forumer and called KRL mgmt dead heads, (deleted post)from last wk, for KRL shareholders from 12 months ago the last week has been the best in 6 months!!!
    And u think its being capped?? ,why is that?? sitting around watching every KRL trade and every post day in day out and analysing them isn't healthy, do us a favour and stop the dribble and rampping posts"

Who would leave all their money in whilst a stock is going down. In this game one needs not only fundamentals but technicals and all the other .b.alls you can think of to survive and prosper. Good trades come from hard work, preservation of capital, perseverance and some days watching the screen all the time too. I was in up to my neck at .225 cents, I am now only a cent of being back to break even. Everyone gets caught a lot of the time but the very good trades hopefully make it right in the long run but sometimes we need to tinker and adjust. The river thing caught us all in my view.

And hints and rumours grow out of hints and rumours. In my view (my view only) management and or large holders got into stirring this up and it has been better since they have pulled thier noses in. At least we are working now on what is official and confirmed and not pie in the sky. But I did find this stock in overhearing a conversation on a coffee strip and did leak it in here and do think it was on the mark. We will see.

Popularity is not something I chase. Trying to keep the money rolling in is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.