LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

IMO if the company decided to use "PdNr Oxide 99% min China" it...

1. 141 Posts.
    IMO if the company decided to use "PdNr Oxide 99% min China" it was because they thought that’s the closest market indicator to their selling price.
    Otherwise they could've just talked about FOB prices.

In their announcement they referred to this specific type of NdPr to explain impact of the market prices on their selling price.

I am simply saying if that was the case on the way down then that would be the case on the way up as well.

In the chart you are referring to there was no decline in Q4 2014 apart from $1 in late Dec, also the decline was small. (Only 1.5%)
    I think if that chart was representing closest measure to Lynas selling price they wouldn't even needed to mention it in the ann.
    What's the significance of 1.5% in last two weeks of the quarter?

Now if you look at the other chart that I referred to there was 12% decline in Q4.

So based on the above and referring to the company's announcement I think closest indicator of Lynas selling price is the chart I posted (Chinese domestic price) and the price has recovered completely.
    So if company was under any pressure from the price point of view that pressure is now gone.

That + Increasing production + sales IMO will place them to positive cash flow position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.