GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

confidence in ggx

1. 252 Posts.
    Great posts so far and agree with all.
    But just a reminder to boost a little confidence.

We have 4 possible well prospects. But the "X" mark to drill these takes many months even years to mark the spot. These days it is not a matter of luck but a thoroughly researched process getting seismic’s, interpreting seismic’s and also having many years of geological experience.
    After all this, with much consultation, then you can announce where to mark the sweet "X" spot.

The GGX management team have all the experience necessary plus more. They also have their own money tied up.
    If they did not have confidence in these project, they would not have invested and proceeded so far. They would have ventured into something else or taken another path.

As I mentioned a long time ago, most people don’t realise how good these seismic’s are and how huge the potential is.

I am locked in for the ride. Even managed to scoop up a few more this week.
    Normally I would not place all my eggs in the one basket. But on this occasion I am confident to do so.
    Sometimes you just have to make educated risks. If it pays off - here comes early retirement. If not, we will still do OK. Out of the 4 prospected wells, at least 1 or 2 should be enough for early retirement. If all 4 do OK, retirement will be extra comfy.
    Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.