MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

confidence in morning star gold, page-24

1. 1,081 Posts.
    -- "Oh I see, I see. So just a few teething problems? "

i never mentioned anything about teething problems. not sure where you are getting that from.

-- "The almost finished Maxwell's reef that produced next to nothing, wasn't in "production" but part of the infrastructure process. We will call Maxwells the "corridor to Lasseter's reef".

-- "The closed uneconomic Dicko's reef wasn't part of production either. That was also "infrastructure". We will call Dicko's reef the "long tunnel of love to Golden Ridge"

in response to your original comment, lets put this in context again, that 10's of millions was NOT spent on production. most of that was spent on infrastructure, ya know the things you need before you can begin mining, ie build a mine site, roads, power plant, gekko plant, mill, gravity circuits, accommodation structures, mining licenses, exploration costs, mining, administrative, legal etc and lots of other stuff.

obviously decent coin is spent on building stopes, extracting ore etc but to clarify again, that is a portion of the 10's of millions that you imply was predominantly spent on maxwells, dickinsons etc, not to mention money has also been spent on burns, donaldsons etc

-- "When the top shareholders pulls the finance one week after a progress report is released and the mines go on care and maintenance, there is trouble in dem hills."

We don't know the reasons for chillee pulling finance. you can connect the dots however you want but it doesn't mean you're correct. pure speculation. motlokov is still a non-exec director and still holds a heap of shares. why hasn't he sold any?

-- "As for my trading/investing that you seem stuck on, your assumptions on me match you assumptions on this stock - far removed from reality. "

i'm not stuck on you, in fact i'm beginning to think you're forming a man crush on me. not sure if i'm flattered though. i'll get back to you on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.