MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

I've been following this forum and MCO for some time, but have...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I've been following this forum and MCO for some time, but have only now both felt the need and been able to contribute. Some of the positive posters out there I have met and enjoyed a beer with, one of the negative posters I have also worked with and realise where his logic comes from....not!
    IMO, sit tight, let NG do his thing and all will be cool. The team at MCO under MB is just about perfect. I've met and know most of them and they are all seriously good people, as their CVs show. There has been so much effort into working through all the issues that MCO is surely on the cusp of success. Once funding is secured and they get back to the basics like bog, bore, fire and being able to drill the sh.. out of their tenements it will all work out. I'm not a SP expert but maybe the previous high was a little optimistic(?), although it's easy to be wise after the fact-especially from an uneducated trader like myself.
    Drill results look good, new and existing tenements look good, Donaldsons looks good, Burns is historically a ripper, Kennys looks great too!. They just have to be able to keep on trucking!
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.