BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

I have a very large BEPPA holding and my thoughts now are this -...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    I have a very large BEPPA holding and my thoughts now are this - I would have to be crazy to vote this recap down

Having traded both BBI and BEPPA on and off through the ups and downs I've kept the smallest of amounts of BBI in 2 HINs, but to purchase 2 x $15k in the SPP doesn't interest me because:

1) These amounts would end up too small a percentage to really make any worthwhile difference to the holdings I will have after BEPPA converts
    2) If I did want more numbers in the recap I would buy BEPPA now which would give me a discount to the SPP, and therefore this new stock would also be at a discount to BAM's and the insto's entry points
    3) BEPPA is still the only way anyone can gain a sizable amount of the new company

I would say this is what happened at 11:25am today, 632,803 BEPPA moved through 4 lines from 0.373 to 0.380 and 10 seconds later 3 million at 0.380, and then later in the day at 15:13pm the trade of 426,397 bought 4 lines from 0.375 to 0.380, then again 10 seconds later 7 million at 0.380, interesting who this might be but the same timing of the larger trade being exactly 10 seconds later both times suggests it's not a buyer like myself.

I also, like Towie, have no need for 2 lots of the $15k in the SPP

All above are my thoughts only and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.