CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

confidence lost, page-39

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Agreed scandal

As an INVESTOR I do not care what Thermalife does. It can wash the dishes and put out the cat as far as I am concerned as long as it is actively and astutely marketed people will buy it. That it actually does work is a bonus. That management do not tell people is a condemnation.

My background is marketing [40+ years of it] and I KNOW that people won?t buy something until [a] they even know it exists and [b] a sense of excitement and urgency is created.

Please don?t tell me you need to test market first. Why? To see if it works? We know that already! To see if it will sell? How can it? So why test market?
    Please don?t tell me you need massive stockpiles to start an ad campaign. Never heard of the commercials ?coming soon to a ??.?, ?watch this space?, ?eagerly awaited treatment for??.. will be here soon?, ?can?t wait? Then order online now and be among the first???, etc., etc.

We have got the product but seemingly don?t want to sell it!

At the end of the day posters can pose all sorts of hypotheticals, IMO's, presumed scientific data, "relax it is all OK", "I think", pleas to let management do their job [oh, boy!], and all sorts of side issues and distractions from the pressing issue of immediate cash flow but there is only 1 barometer of Boardroom success. The ASX board. Take a look at our PNO scoreboard!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.