CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

confidence lost, page-5

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Goodness me, some of these posts are so repetitive and boring.. Seems like all those 'good' posts months ago by alot of posters here have been overshadowed by the current doom and gloom posts!! It's almost worth not even responding/reading some of the posts of late.

Lost confidence.. Thats great!! go put your money in the bank and earn your 5% interest.

You are right when you say the market has lost confidence in the company... but that is not taking into account any of the external factors that are potentially affecting PNO and speccie companies in general (which rely on risk funds, IMO). There are much bigger factors out there affecting PNO's performance (SP wise)... IMO there is simply no risk money being put into the markets at the moment and when there is fear in the market, the first ones to fall are those little speccie companies every man and their dog trys to make a quick buck from.

At the end of the day i know the product works and am happy to hold/buy where possible.

One thing i dont get is when HOLDERS have there sentiment as "sell" it is completly conflicting... you have the option to Sell... why buy/hold a stock when your sentiment
    is sell?? Simply sell and be done with your issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.