CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

confidence lost, page-55

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Hi Jovann,
    Its only a gut feel. We know the original Thermalife wasn't a sales success. New and improved but not going as well as we'd hoped. So I prefer to remain cautious.

We all know the Australian climate, sunburn, skin cancer, etc. If RED can help in a quick recovert it will do very well. Maybe its a bit seasonal, but Thermalife is also bigger in winter. So we may have two great sellers in different seasons.

RED will have the added benefit of being all new. Less stigma to overcome. It might take time but it will be worth the wait IMO.

Look at what RED can do:
    http://www.secinfo.com/d158sb.u1r.c.htm

Tripeptofen I have mixed feelings about. It can't be as good as they say. Just makes no sense that we didn't begg/borrow/steal to advance it sooner. Should have put it ahead of Thermalife relaunch?

But I see it as the more suitable technology to license out. Whereas much harder to license out Thermalife range.

The original Thermalife had spinoff products like bath lotion and milks.

I see the current plan going the same way. Thermalife cream having modest sales, but when combined with bath lotion and various other products they will generate a good return.

Body shop was a huge success. Now day spas are flavour of the decade. Women in particular love to treat themselves. So a nice smelling fragrance that leaves skin feeling nice is a good prospect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.