CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

It did indeed breach the 62c mark today with 358,300 shares sold...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    It did indeed breach the 62c mark today with 358,300 shares sold today. The market seems to be re-rating Carrick. We've been waiting for this for a while. The reason it hasn't happened before is that we needed a firm direction. Now we have it. We have completely new and highly professional management together with a great resource and a plan for further delineation and actual mining.

It's very heartening for those of us who have stayed through the hard times in the belief that it would have to come good at some point. I became somewhat anxious when the shares dipped to 34c but held on and bought a swag more before they hit 40c again.

In the past I have bought real estate thinking it was very cheap and the agent argued that it wasn't, it was normal market price. It did indeed turn out to be very cheap. (I sold one house for eighty times more than I paid for it)
    It's the same for these shares. They look very cheap at this price and I believe they are going to look very cheap at 60c odd in a few short months.
    We've seen the valuations and know they are worth more than three times this. Now we can look forward to those valuations being realised at last. I intend to hold on until then.
    PS I did buy a handful more today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.