LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

confidence shown at agm - calling your enemy, page-23

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Maybe you wore a suit.
    Defintely no tie, which to me = no suit.

Anyway here you go. It's verbatim (the responder anyway) I couldnt quite hear your part 100% correctly.

Questioner:

I just want to clarify your comments today…..could I just clarify you’ve previously said…ramp up been delayed to 11kt in December due to mechanical issues. Its been suggested today that its now been deferred to 1st quarter 14 and you are suggesting that it may be because of sluggish demand or that you didn’t want to flood the market”

Responder:

Let me be absolutely clear. We believe we will achieve a run rate that is at 11kt pa capacity, well into the first quarter (stammered then self corrected)…. in the first quarter (self corrected) early in the first quarter. We believe we will be able to sustain that. Eric has said, we will be able to sell all that we can produce at 11,000 tonnes. We are not demand restricted on that basis.

Now we will see how that translates to performance but that’s the status.

Questioner again:

That 11000 tonne ramp up is driven by the operation of the plant so as soon as its made available…..

Responder again:

It’s fair to say that we can sell all 11,000 tonnes were we able to produce it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.