IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Reading through Thorpe's release and found some very interesting...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Reading through Thorpe's release and found some very interesting lines which need to be highlighted.

"Our highly scaleable business and strong cash flow gives us the flexibility to pursue a number of opportunities and we look forward to updating shareholders prior to the companies release of its full year results in early August".

That's a pretty confident statement they are either buying more companies that presumably compliment their business or perhaps another lot of OS partners which is also likely IMO like SingTel or Nortel.

They also say the Aussie M Payments is up 33% which makes the games subscriptions to be around 65,000 per week IMO at $3 = $10.1 mil p.a. That proves there is still plenty of customers being acquired in Australia which a lot of people doubted thinking it would plateau.

Overseas is now cash flow positive, up a whopping 42% since January and now 8% of the overall. How swiftly has this happened and I note Thorpey is banging on about how scale able this is from existing infrastructure.

This is what I've been saying for a while that they can rapidly expand to their millions of 'free' customers primarily from Sydney and the local person to put a face to the name and iron out any language issues I guess.

TBE I'm with you on the under valued side of things but IMO 30-40c is where it should be right now as they have categorically proven their highly profitable model is working OS and now adding positively to cash flow making this stock a potential Ferrari in earnings with very low overhead and global scale ability.

But like always the share market is not that rational so me may have to be more patient for the slow learners to realise MBE is going to be an outstanding long term investment with very impressive year on year EPS growth.

I'm hopeful they will smash the $40 mil turnover projection and make well over $10 mil before tax next year. I'll let others more qualified do their multiples on that which sends it way past 40c IMO.

One more day in paradise and back to the boring day job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.