MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

It appears confidence in both wells have diminished, which is...

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    It appears confidence in both wells have diminished, which is easily seen on today's market reaction.

1. Heron - No report of GWC just MRTD. Comprehensive Gas an formation evaluation underway. A production test yet to be determined.

What this means, I don't know, perhaps one of our more knowledgeable members can enlighten us, but it doesn't fill me with confidence at this stage.

2. Suraway - trouble during drill and having to sidetrack, which means probable cost over runs.

The reality is IMO that the extra cost is really of little concern if the drill is successful, it really only comes into contention if the drill is a duster.

It is tempting to sell down some of my holdings, but I only need one of these to be successful to see a profit. With nearly 5.5m traded in the first hour, and bouncing down to 0.165, there seems to be some resistance at 0.190 which someone/s are purchasing at. That does give me a little pause not to sell.....yet. Under consideration as well is how much do I lose if I am wrong and how much do I make if I am right.

An interesting week indeed, hopefully not a disastrous one. Whether one decides to sell or buy, is of course ones own decision, my thought is simply not to react with a knee jerk decision as there are still a number of variables in play. For myself, I have changed my sentiment to hold.

Good luck with your decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.