NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Yes it is a bit sad NWE... you maybe new, but it you are on a...

1. 4,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1427
    Yes it is a bit sad NWE... you maybe new, but it you are on a quick learning curve about the ups and downs on HC.

When the share price is up by a few fractions of a cent it is all joy, love, sweetness and light ;-) honest, just picked a bad week.

For myself, shares are in a small funk at the moment, after about 70% gain last year. Can see much the same gain to Jan 2014, much more with a surprise. Well testing had a break over Christmas, to save costs, well crew back next week. Everyone refreshed after a good last year.

Gas/oil locked in deep thick formations, worth getting the testing right for economic modelling, contingent reserves calcs, for Bharat and ourselves and hopefully completing the well, so that maybe considered as a tie in...

If their is any blame, for whatever reason it should be spread across Bharat and AWE as well, team effort, NWE is in the minority, tiny company. Personally I don't see anything that could have been done better AT THE TIME.

The asset of NWE relative to its current market cap. is very compelling, couple with STRONGLY with fact that the pipeline/market is right at the doorstep, irresistible. :-)

Flight from less risky assets happened in the last half of last year, pumping up the ASX100/200 stocks market cap with dividends, we are seeing a return slowly to risk assets. I think this will happen fast, as people realize 1-4% returns isn't that great. Investors at the moment are into wealth preservation.

The only slight negative I see is cash at NWE, but I think this could be covered in nano-second, but sophs at prices below 7c. Of course they will get their discount relative to market conditions at the time.

The company has been responsive to a couple of requests last year from myself, nothing big, good to talk to a human occasionally. Might be timing, personalities, frequency involved as to the non-response. I would encourage a phone call if you think it is important enough, that is your right.

The low end of the market will have its day again, NWE leveraged on this by calc on contingent reserves from NWE.

Nothing much has changed...Waiting for Feb for the next round of news on Kockatea, then moving onto the gas formations.

The partnership should organize some seismic shortly to help with the calcs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.