NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

(sorry this if off topic, but it is friday, and I feel...

1. 4,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1427
    (sorry this if off topic, but it is friday, and I feel philosophical, I would ignore this if I wasn't in a like mood)

Yes, can see your point great sympathy. It sucks to look back at the bad spec. that slowly/quickly destructed taking your money (MRX was one of those for me)

Spec. stock => expect anything to happen and spread risk. The directors/CEOs would be salary sacrificing for all shares if they were certain... not many CEOs doing this ;-)

Is it worth holding, buying, or selling now?
    If you hold because you think it "has to go back to that price", that ain't a good reason.

NWE is a very different beast, it has only the same ABN. (I was there, not as many shares)

At this stage NWE is a buy for myself, MC of $50m for what I see as the asset ain't enough. I have sold over the years over the decade of my involvement, when NWE had overshot take some gains, or to realise a loss to offset gains on other specs, nearly always maintaining a shareholding to have a choice when CR came round. NWE has held some good potential assets, some of which in bad times sold, pity. Buying recently, topping-up I guess, it looks too attractive.

A leopard does change its spots, when it is no longer a leopard but a tiger. These small companies go through lots of incarnations, depending on the management and times. IT really isn't the same company.

NWE has a shot at a long term valuable asset... just needs to be proven economic, then it is really attractive. UK is a bit out there, but it also has its chances. The UK location is both its peril and saving grace.

Anyway everyone has their own methods, wish you luck, who can predict this when you put a well down a few Kms under the earth and always you have to go on are some fuzzy seismic pictures (I used to also do a little seismic reprocessing for an oil company).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.