CNO 4.55% 4.6¢ conto resources limited

confidence, page-6

1. 6 Posts.
    I do have a few thoughts I'd like to share with you and hopefully get some opinions from everyone. Groove reminded us of how significant it is to have MJ on board, but let's put him aside for a moment.

This stock has hovered around the mid 20c's, back in October/November 2012. After the last announcement, the stock shot back up to early 20c's, only to retrace dramatically on the next day, and then gradually drop to just above it's lowest levels. I mean, doesn't this stock have more value NOW than what it had before?

Currently, it seems the stock is stabilizing and slowly gaining gradual upwards momentum. If you look at the chart, it has failed to hold its higher levels, however in my humble opinion, I believe CNO should be trading between 14c and 18c, until further news come out.

The reason it isn't, I believe it has to do with the battering it took from the poor Phase 1 results. If the results back then weren't so poor, right now the share price would be trading in the 20c's.

When Phase 2 results came out, the market reacted positively, but rather than holding its value and closing the gap created from Phase 1 dump, the market got scared and dumped them again. Why? Does the market think this is the best that Conto has to offer? Or has it cleared up most of skeptics and it's starting to build on a new upwards trend?

This brings my question, what type of discovery would be required to take the stock and maintain it at recent 20c levels? What will be necessary to change CNO's volatile trading pattern and see a gradual climb, minimal retrace, gradual climb again, as per October to November 2012?

One would think that, with MJ on board, he will attract investors with deep pockets, easily pushing the price upwards, due to CNO's low number of shares.

Hopefully my thinking isn't too distorted. If it is, well I'm sorry, it's possibly as a result from watching too many Chuck Norris movies as a kid.

But honestly, do you think it is unrealistic to think this stock could reach much higher levels within the next 3-6 months?

Opinions and comments appreciated.

Ta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.