NOR 0.00% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

After the issues that I had with World Phone I noted that I...

1. 13,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    After the issues that I had with World Phone I noted that I didn't expect to get a response from management regarding the concerns as an investor that my suspended WP account had raised for me.

I was very pleased to receive a call just now from Paul Ostergaard himself!

He was very apologetic that I had been "let down", and emphasised that they take the customer experience very seriously.

The fact that he called me himself rather than fobbing the responsibility off to a staff member speaks volumes about the man and the organisation he has founded.

It also says a lot about the level of personal responsibility he takes for Norwood products and his respect for shareholders like myself who have backed Norwood with their money.

The suspension of the account was an automated process caused because the 100 minutes had been bought through Pay Pal with the Face Book special offer, and the automated system didn't recognise that.

Yes people will try to hack into just about anything on the internet, and yes they are vigilant to this.

No World Credit has not been compromised.

In no way was Paul making excuses, and he emphasised he was very happy to receive feedback, positive and negative so that it can be acted on.

My experience is that Norwood is an organisation that listens. I would strongly encourage holders to give feedback on their experience with it's products.

I was also very pleased to have the opportunity to chat with Paul about the product pipeline at Norwood.

Whilst obviously he was unable to go into detail due to disclosure regulations, his excitement and confidence in the way World Phone and Corona are progressing were obvious.

My understanding is that this is the first Public Company he has run, and that he has been very much on the learning curve with regard to promised release dates made to market.

He noted that they now aim to"under promise and over deliver"
    Announcements are now somewhat less specific in terms of launch dates.... which is a good thing.

He also noted a preference for delaying releases of launches until they were sure the product was optimal.

My impression of PO is one of somebody who is passionate about what he does... and aims to do it better than the rest.

He is a very talented engineer whois very enthusiastic about what he does.

There was no hint of the Disallowed salesman or smoke - and - mirrors stock market type whatsoever in anything he said.

I certainly have a renewed confidence in NOR as a result of speaking with him.

So after logging on check that my sell orders hadn't triggered (they didn't I thought I should let you guys all know.

Exciting times ahead at NOR....

Hold on for the ride.....

Doesn't mean you shouldn't speak up when you see something you don't like.

On the contrary the biggest mistakes provide the biggest learning opportunities.

Onwards and Upwards!

Thank you for your call Paul.

I appreciate it.

Coco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45168 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 70102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.