EGR 8.70% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Confidence, page-48

1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    HeyHeyHey, looks like the boys are getting anxious and are looking for strength in numbers

Speaking of deadlines, this is from your last AGM, let me know if you feel comfortable the timiline will be met:

SHQ: Is there a timeline, or an idea there-of, for financing?

A: Frank P responded that there is an inherent degree of uncertainty in these negotiations, that it could happen literally in a month's time', or 'it could be some time after the BFS He reapted that production aim of 1st Qtr 2017 remained valid.

SHQ: Question about the build timeline once finance secured.

A:
    Frank P (perhaps Rod C) suggested that 12-14 months to production after finance secured was the aim.

So to recap, back in Nov'15 production aim was 1st Qtr'17 and 12-14 months needed to production after finance.... what makes you think I'm jealous?

In case you didn't read/ understood my previous post:

Look, MNS seems to have a good deposit but I think will be restructured to start with a smaller initial output, and with their SP being this high on big expectations already any adjustment to their BFS figures
    will be devastating to their SP...however if they get Finance and offtakes for 240ktpa!!! in the next couple of months (remember, no MOU's!!!) then I will be a happy S'holder over there as well.

So if you think the above will happen for you then just keep holding & buy more if you can, very easy, isn't it?

Do us all a favour and tell all your Amigos not to bother coming over here and try be sophisticated and use all sorts of useless photos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $55.12K 453.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 66896 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 44539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.