EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Why some people try to be as vindictive as human nature permit I...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Why some people try to be as vindictive as human nature permit I honestly don't know. I see why you guys use ignore and really don't understand why some people enjoy trying to provoke and antagonise with illogical information and personal attacks. I read some comments on another stock the other day and was appalled by the discussion regarding this company. I urge everyone to leave the vitriol and keep the discussion friendly. Whatever happened to treating others how you'd want to be yourself, and things like integrity and respect? I'm going to start by respecting J's request and creating an ignore list as I don't want to lower myself to the level of some of these posters to become someone I don't like. Please try to keep the discussion friendly. I'm happy to hear negatives as long as its reasoned, same goes for positives, substantiate your argument and you'll get more respect and have more integrity. I strongly urge everone to discuss both good and bad aspects. I'm not promoting this stock with this post just hoping we can cut the garbage in both directions. Of course you all have free will to do as you please. And apologies for the rant, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.