EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Confidence, page-98

1. 1,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I have learned a lot from TJ's posts, she is an amazing wealth of knowledge and research. Always so much more to learn however I hope she continues to post often.

Looking forward to the bulk sample results from KNL and how well the flow sheet correlates to lab work. Also any battery test results from Sojitz, although is there an expectation that the Sojitz offtake is not reliant on end user qualification before signing off? I seem to recall @Heeman mentioning something of the sort.

I had an email back from one of the juniors I won't name, and was somewhat uninspiringly dissuaded from the importance of recovery rates. Sure, if cost of production and capex outlay don't matter.. They won't be able to hide in the feasibility studies though.

Not so sure about the boutique/superpit argument. It depends if, as SeekingAlpha propose, all graphite is equal. Then perhaps "uncoated spherical" becomes commoditised in the next decade with its own spot market? Or perhaps supply chains are just locked up with agreed prices for the duration of the agreement rather than negotiated quarterly? I personally don't think there's enough available data in regards to test work for batteries from all companies to state categorically that any graphite will do at the commercial scale. All companies are guilty of cherry picking data from the lab, it's the agreements that will do the real talking!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.