VCR ventracor limited

confident after trials done

1. urc
    23 Posts.
    Gets more obvious to me everyday, these VCR posters are only traders and obviously do not READ much literature on their subjects. VCR need to continually reiterate their protocol and come out with announcements of the sort because people like these are constantly advocating information based on their own ignorant opinions that are not backed by fact which in turm builds negative sentiment. Once again I think some posters do not have any experience with biotechs or trials and the associated shareprices and the repercussions on the shareprices as they advance through the lengthy process of bringing finalized data to the market. Trading of this stock is all well and good, however, some believe that this stock is well worth investing in as a part of their speculative portfolio. I am quite confident that VCR will be successful in their pivotal trials, 30 implants in all and anticipated to be finalized in July next year, however, not publishing every individual outcome. With results not yet compiled until July nor in the States, we already have experts predicting adamantly through their professional opinion on this site. What a joke!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.