EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

confident

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    Today I transferred my mothers OBL shares to my name.
    I found my mother deceased in bed on the 22/11/12. I finally did the paperwork today because it has been too upsetting to face the fact that she is no longer around.

From an accounting perspective I needed to use the price at date of death when transferring shares. On the worst day of my life OBL hit 4.6c and 11 million shares traded. This was achieved without native title clearance on the Derby block and OBL had an announcement a week earlier stating FMG to become a strategic investor. 3.5c was the agreed price. The deal fell over because FMG had there own problems.

Since then OBL have improved value on all assets.

Backreef resource upgrade with findings at 3000 meters
    Cyrano resource upgrade and positive activity taking place next door
    Gippsland extra ownership at a nominal cost.
    Derby now on the cusp of native title issue being sorted.
    International professional investors paid 2c when share price was 1.5c. They will assist OBL market their assets to Chinese based investors.

When I was worried about the failure of the FMG deal, I had an amazing dream.My mother told me not to worry and that it will be fine. I am more confident than ever about this investment and have regular contact with the company. The opportunity to buy at these levels may never be possible once the Chinese jump on board.

For those people such as Slampoil, Bhutos and Modula who do not own shares. .Try to become friends with other investors and directors and network properly. You will get proper explanations to your queries.

Hotcopper is a place where you can convey your thoughts and network with others. If OBL is successful and discovers resources that are adjacent to BRU that has to be good for both companies and Visa Versa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.8K 483.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 423400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.