IVR 4.17% 5.0¢ investigator resources ltd

So Bails. You've sold your stake. And you might get back...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    So Bails. You've sold your stake. And you might get back in, if the price drops.

No wonder Silver is on the nose for you. Maybe the down ramping you are doing might pay off.

Personally I have an order in to increase my holdings if the price does drop, which I have stated in the last couple of days.

But I'm not into trying to downramp to get them.

Like Goldie and so many others, I don't want to miss the big push once the results from Maslins comes in. Today, tomorrow, next week, who knows. All because we haven't sold out trying to lock in a little profit then down ramp to buy again.

As stated in an earlier post (not by me). This is only the third time that the ratio between the price of silver and gold has been this high. There is so much room to go up for silver. One day soon, some big investors are going to say that's enough. Let's buy! And away it goes. It might not happen for awhile but when it does. IVR will be a massive target with all those silver reserves. Take-over target that is.

In the mean time, we are all waiting for that Maslins report. Shareholders, Management... down rampers. Obviously it depends on the result who is going to be partying and who's going to be thinking, I really missed out there.

I'm looking at a big party with Goldie...once the big profit comes in.
    Last edited by Ozesplat: 20/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $79.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $23.60K 483.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1695999 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.