SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Even 'WITH THE FINANCE' (which even Blind Freddy could see will...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Even 'WITH THE FINANCE' (which even Blind Freddy could see will never materialise)..... lets run the numbers.

CAPEX AUD200m (round for ease of calcs)

GIP 20% = $40m ..... best case 1 billion share placement at 'best case' 4c per share ...

Current shareholders diluted 80%.... (actually impossible under ASX takeover rules).... anyway ...

Basically the most optimistic forward calcs for GIP shareholders should be based on a 10% share of Abu BadBad income ..... a far cry from the 50% cals bandied about here by the faithful few .....

I stand to be corrected .... but really ... the tooth fairy is looking more likely to be proven genuine than Abu Bad Dab .....imo

SALTY

Captain_salty i am tempted to recommend you read the update again (like Cowboy) but let me help you.

"In relation to equity finance, the Company has been approached by a number of tantalum industry participants and by investment houses, which have expressed interest in direct equity participation in the Project. Whilst discussions are at early stage, it is possible that third party equity participation may provide part or all of the targeted 20% equity project finance component of the CAPEX. Should such third party equity involvement eventuate, it is likely to lead to an expansion in Abu Dabbab production."

So "best case" is little or no dilution not JT biggest fan but with his huge stake in the firm he is hardly going to be a turkey voting for Christmas.

Blind Freddy the tooth fairy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 128596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.