SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

confidentally speaking, page-16

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thats another one-liner Scarva you NAUGHTY NAUGHT BOY!!!

Is anyone asking themselves

* WHY Gip has moved to benefication

Yes as Cso1 has pointed out its always been an aim of JT's to go this way but there could be several reasons here and they arnt all Gip centric.

* What MOTIVATED them to do so in the last 6 months

I know JT has had it in his minds eye ever since he put this project on the books but there are other factors that have made it much more enticing to move to a higher grade syncon

* IF its costing Gip to upgrade the plant to do to a syncon product WHAT IS IT GOING TO COST THE OFFTAKER.

I think this was hinted at in the equity financing.

Make no mistake this is a significant annmnt as most have been saying and I for one am hoping this is the last incarnation of the project/BFS before we see a decision on financing and this may be no laydown either if the likes of GM,FORD and Chrysler go down the gurgler not to mention Citigroup.

I wont repeat my want for more transparency and why we have had to wait another 6 months.Thats 6 months for the lower use freshwater/relocated plant and 6 months for this benefication.I have no problem with such improvements but let us know that such efforts are forthcoming to balance out the further wait please Gentlemen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $25.95K 3.707M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6045000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 347512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.