SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Captain_salty if options are not even close to being in the...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Captain_salty if options are not even close to being in the money you expect directors to use them even though they can get shares cheaper on the open market? The whole options discussion has been done to death, the directors have exercised plenty of options in the past and want more, they are in it to make money like Gippslands share holders.

Of course if someone is no longer a shareholder and has no intention of ever being one again it is a bit harder to work out their motivation. The motivation of Fox Davies is easier to guess at the are simply covering their own arses if it goes one way they can say they dramatically downgraded it if goes the other they can say they thought it would be a multi bagger and bump the target price back up.

Using the feldspar and the fluctuations of the Australian dollar to downgrade the target share price are pretty pathetic excuses from them. The whole report is a lazy sloppy affair not even going into half the stuff reported in the update.

As for the feldspar it is very high quality and will not be produced for years so i doubt it is worthless. I could direct you to plenty of info about it but why would you bother to read it after all you are not a shareholder any more.

I still think Gippsland could be a multi-bagger. Even Fox Davies more modest report has a multi-bagger price target in a year (12 pence on page 1 and 16 pence on page 5!). As for looking for broker support elsewhere don't you want the current brokers to work for their Gippsland options?

I could go on and on quote lots of reports go through facts and figures and rehash all the arguments for and against Gippsland making it, but i suspect you are not really open to reasoned argument any more.

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $25.95K 3.707M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6045000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 347512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.