LLI 0.00% 13.0¢ loyal lithium limited

I went in and out on 2 things yesterday and somehow made a...

1. 7,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    I went in and out on 2 things yesterday and somehow made a couple of pips . James bay getting smoked at the moment , understandably really with lithium prices
    imo demand will be there and I am trying to do my napkin financials on a 2k li price the old capex and opex and GRADE is much more important for the bags vs last year . 1% don't get you a mine for the next few years . well I won't invest in it .
    canada has some great gov money going for it which keeps things exciting

will be interesting to see how our friends WR1 go with their raise . if they get what they want imo that is a good sign for LLI

I have well over 100k of these bad boys . rolled so much of my Canadian spec gains in here . this will hurt or happy.

the spec money is thin atm . like many I have a decent cash position but am definitely nervous . lol

LLI is my pick for the cup , if yellow knife/hidden lake delivers on prevues drills we could be the leader for the region including James bay flat out . if it does not we have the James bay fall back , props to these players for spinning the drill there 6 weeks after discovery .

presentation out , drills spinning , expected news from two highly spec plays ..... GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $13.23K 101.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145002 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 4345 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.