FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Confirmation of Battery Grade Concentrate, page-5

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254

OMG

yep two years ago and what does it say!?

It doesn’t say “confirmed”

it doesn’t say “proof of concept”,

it says “INITIAL proof of concept”

Initial is obviously not ‘final’ -is different to being conclusive, as in confirmed BG lithium carbonate.

I expect FFX with a SC6 of 100-150um to be able to realise 99.9% purity. Why? Hatch Engineering (who scoped a plant for downstream lithia strategy for FFX, could do it for GXY.

https://www.hatch.com/Projects/Metals-And-Minerals/Galaxy-Jiangsu-Lithium-Carbonate-Plant

Note the “EV-grade lithium carbonate (99.9%)” by “4th largestglobal producer of lithium

so where is the lab testwork sample for lithium sulphate???

Instead, Manny pulls out something from two years ago!! This means he can’t find what I’ve been saying over and over again and again—-Yes the company mysteriously has gone ahead with a scoping study but no laboratory testwork on samples of SC6 100-150 has been conducted. This evident by absence of any mention in ASX announcements that I have seen.

Deafening silence on why no testwork conducted, 6 weeks and counting...

what it really shows is the poster who started this thread is incapable of reading an announcement. Initial proof of concept is not confirmation of...

from announcement:

Some impurities were higher than the battery grade specifications, due to the limits of the test work procedure, the current flowsheet assumed and the operating conditions of the individual process steps not having been optimised;It is reasonable to expect that with minor changes to the flowsheet used for this “Proof of Concept” test work and optimisation of some of the process steps that spodumene concentrate from Goulamina will produce battery grade lithium carbonate or hydroxide; Goulamina spodumene concentrate, as tested in this program, is suitable for conversion

Having said all that, my beef is not that the company can’t produce lithium carbonate, it is just a matter of a matrix of parts that need to come together to make it work. The DFS did not show proof of concept for the SC6 100-150 um as amenable to battery grade feedstock.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2910/2910422-87cbcce6e55026e9705cdffd5b33c04a.jpgBooks.pdf
    Last edited by rainbowdaisy: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.