CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

confirmation of diluted issued capital

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I have been doing some preliminary research on CVI and I wish to bed down what the fully diluted issued capital is. Could someone more familiar with CVI confirm if the following is correct:

Apendix 3B lodged 16/11/07:

Issued Shares 290.0 M

Options 93.1 M

Total Shares/Options 383.1 M

In addition, CVI has the right to purchase 100% of Petro Energy Africa Limited (Petro Energy Africa) which is the beneficial owner of 57% of Turnberry Resources Inc. CityView’s share in the North Matanda PH72 oilfield will be effectively doubled under this agreement to a net 40% interest in the project. If CityView elects to proceed with the 100% acquisition it will pay US$4.5 million in cash and allot US$15 million worth of shares to the existing shareholders of Petro Energy Africa.

Consequently, as I see it, CVI fully diluted issued capital at present is the 383.1 shares and options plus the addition US$15 million worth of shares to be issued as part of the consideration for the purchase of Petro Energy.

1. Have I got it all or are their other outstanding agreements that will require the issue of further shares and options?;

2. Has the price for the issue of shares in satisfaction of the US$15 million purchase consideration been determined or will this be set at CVI's share price some time in the future?;

3. The 93.1 million options included in the 16/11/07 Apendix B includes the 56.8 million options currently been issued via the prospectus with this issue due to close on the 26 November 2007?

Regards

SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.