MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Well, my take for what it's worth is that shell has confirmed...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    Well, my take for what it's worth is that shell has confirmed that the rig handover is still on board for thursday, thus the movement picking up today. If there were going to be any delays I would think that someone would have known by now and would not be seeing the movement we are seeing today, it would have come closer to the new handover date. It is a case now of holding onto your shares as they will try anything they can to get people to lose their nerves and collect their shares. Remember, it's game on, but I would rather not play their game at the moment until i'm good and ready and hope that if anyone does offload atm, it's not because they were scared off by their tactics, but because it was your time to make an exit. They will try in every form to bring some panic at some stage, that i'm 100% sure of, but try and keep it in perspective. Actually, i'm surprised we haven't heard from certain posters today telling us how doomed it all is and to get out quick!! lol.... Who knows?! lol....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.