AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

confirmation of shares, page-21

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    just speaking about rebirths in general infoseeker...by no means singling out ZYL.

was not that long ago that another tech outfit named quiktrak which had been floundering for around a decade was reborn under new ownership....new promises were made that saw the market cap of quiktrak soar to levels exceeding $200 million before history repeated and the company went bust again....

how many rebirths actually succeed? my understanding is not many.....

the simple facts are that there are stringest rules on a fresh company listing via an IPO. but all too often rebirths of failed company's seem to be seen as a way of listing a business that really is not worthy of public investment.

having been witness of such events over some 25 years i just get sick and tired of seeing people hurt investing in company's that at the end of the day have no solid earnings and little or no profitability....

would welcome your comments as to what this reborn version of ZYL can offer now that has not been the case over the past 15 years approx.

am simply voicing my LOOKING, LISTENING, LEARNING and THINKING which you supposedly endorse.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.