SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

In the March quarterly SSN had revenue at $1,379,559 from oil...

1. 470 Posts.
    In the March quarterly SSN had revenue at $1,379,559 from oil and gas production made up of 136 BOEPD and 160 Mcf/D.

Sharks37 estimation of 500K per quarter to SSN from ORRI (which I believe to be a reasonable calculation considering we don't have figures from CHK or proper decline curve rates) are correct or even close would be huge, especially as its from just 4 wells which would increase Samsons cashflow by 36% for the quarter, and would cost them absolutely nothing.

As SSN production starts to build over the next 6 months and royalties start rolling in you can see how quickly our cash reserves will increase and in my view will become extremely important in the medium to long term so it can feed our appetite for drill and acquisitions especially if they move to 100% WI in the 2nd stage of their Hawk Springs project.

July will be a big month for SSN with the spud of Defender 1st week

SSN to make a decision by the 12th of July for both State wells
    State 24-63 14-1H (SSN working interest 12.5%)
    State 24-63 10-1H (SSN working interest 25%)

June Quarterly released middle to late July

Further flow rates with Earl and Rodney

And hopefully something about Diamondback

With more wells waiting for approval and CHK ramping up oil production you can see how the next few months will be big for SSN in cashflow and excitement value.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.