WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I agree with abdm and others in that regardless of whether you...

1. 63 Posts.
    I agree with abdm and others in that regardless of whether you hold obj or objo, if you've held either stock for a considerable period of time then you are in my eyes a loyal supporter. It's like when
    you have a conflict at work between different departments- ultimately you are both on the same team so why try to cannibalise each others existence?
    Remember this is a mgmt decision to offer this to objo holders, the idea wasn't created by objo holders, so why penalise objo holders simply because you feel left out? Either way whether you hold obj or objo we are ALL believers and supporters of the company in our own ways, and I would be discouraged by 'fellow shareholders' if they were to vote against resolution 5 at the upcoming AGM.
    There is no need for intra-obj defection and I hope we all show our mgmt unity with resolution 5 because regardless of whether someone holds obj or objo it is a good idea to reward loyal shareholders... Life is too short to be vindictive..if you really believe that resolution 5 is a bad idea then punish mgmt, not the layman who have held objo so tightly over the past few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.