WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I'm personally going to vote against this notion. IMO the SP is...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    I'm personally going to vote against this notion. IMO the SP is suffering at the moment due to traders to a certain degree. IMO they were responsible for the drop in SP. Now they are given the opportunity to accumulate OBJO's at a discount and then convert them into heads which will IMO hamper any good news in the future.

Just thinking out loud now. Management has informed the market that these options were to reward shareholders who have held through thick and thin. But with the same token since the 6month extension till the latest announcement management have not give option holders a reason to hold and not convert. So are they rewarding the gamblers or the loyal holders? It would've been IMO a good decision business wise to convert the options due to the uncertainty. At the end of the day we are here to make money and protect our investment along the way, converting the options through the silence makes sense to me. I have not touched my option and still hold 100% of my holdings. I just don't personally measure loyalty via the amount of options one holds in their account. Not selling out and accumulating heads through the thick and thin is a sign of loyalty to me. Those who hold shares at the moment should be rewarded equally if not more than the option holders.

Although i'm a long termer, its still frustrating to see the SP at this level. It may sound ridiculous but i'd rather be averaging up than down. I'm under the belief that the retracement wouldn't have been so severe if there hadn't been so many traders involved. I'm very certain in my belief that this will move from a speculation to an investment stock in the future and i'm going to see it through till the day that we get our first revenue announcement but at the moment i can't help but be dissapointed in the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.