WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

PA,Thank you for your feedback. It's good to see you back on the...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    PA,

Thank you for your feedback. It's good to see you back on the obj thread.

"I also think the concept of loyalty is misplaced. I hardly call somebody who bought options two days ago to benefit from this "gift" by the company "loyal". If the company wanted to reward "loyal" option holders, they would go back to the registry and reward only those option holders who have held them from day one."

To a point i do agree with that, yes op holders from day one might have shown a certain degree more loyalty. I fall into that bracket, yet I can't completely agree with it. There also remain those loyal holders who have already converted their options from last Dec which in doing so provided funds to our company. Should they miss out on this deal? Imo, no they shouldn't, hence part of my belief in why the coy has left this record date open.

The other part to my belief of this being a genuine loyalty offer from management open to all s/holders is because the d/traders who have pumped and dumped and the "big boys" who have been capping our heads are not interested in buying options. Why?

No liquidity. It's that simple imo.

There remains only 138m ops outstanding and how many of those are up for grabs? Not many!

However as the market would suggest, buying obj options today still carry's with it more risk than the heads. I'm taking my chances and continuing my accumulation of our ops.

Should my fellow s/holders vote against this s/holders reward, then yes all option holders will just have to grin & bare it, thank management for the offer and remain confident that we will all be rewarded 10 fold over the next 12 months. (a very conservative assumption imo)

After differences of opinion on this thread today we all still share the same positive sentiment for the future of obj

Disclosure:
    I hold more heads than options and I have not sold any heads to accumulate my additional options this week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.