WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

confirmation

1. 287 Posts.
    OK, I've re-read all the reports back to the initaition of the agreement with the FMCG Co. back in 2007.

There's an interesting correlation between these 2 announcements:

> The ann. this week quotes
    "... continuing to work with a major healthcare company to develop..."

and the Shareholder Update on 18th Dec08 states (page 3 about half way down):

"... The outcome of this mechanistic program is critical to the success of the current research collaboration agreement with the FMCG company".

The 18 Dec 08 ann. describes 3 separate tests that were undertaken to validate the technology, and the quote above clearly states that the continuation relied on successfully validating the product as a pre-cursor to any ongoing involvement. Therefore, the ann. this week further confirms the patch technology has been proven. This is the first direct evidence of such proof that I have come across.

I guess the 3M tests that are currently taking place is what most SH are waiting on for evidence that the technology works.... well folks, the 2 ann. above has already done that.

Furthermore, the first quote above states "healthcare company". This alone rules out 3M as they are not a healthcare company.

Conclusion: LT Holders will be most rewarded.

GL everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.