WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

confirmation, page-22

1. 76 Posts.
    "Yes the company in question is 3m.
    The announcement dated 28th January states "3m requests 60 days extension to MTA".

The more recent announcement is simply a statement of intent by 3m to appease all of the shareholder questions and to assure share holders that things are going along nicely. This was requested by OBJ for its shareholders. However 3m did not put their name on the letter of intent for whatever reason. Probably to remain in the shadows until it gets closer to deal time."

Sorry if i come off as rude now, but i cant agree with a lot of the above.

If i am i reading this right in your saying:
    OBJ requested to 3m that they provide OBJ with a LOI, just so OBJ has something to give shareholders. And that its anonymous because 3m just wants it be be that way cause their are shy.

1. Business's don't stay in shadows for no reason. The reason for no names in the report is something called confidentiality agreements which were signed long long ago and are still applicable at this time. This will be a cold clinical and calculated decision for good reason, which we don't know yet.

2. There isn't any concrete proof this is 3m, and even if it is 3m, they are not about to oblige OBJ requests just for its shareholders. NO business is going to even respond to a "Please give us a LOI so we can tell our shareholders all is well". Regardless of who it is that has presented the LOI to obj, they have done it because they have a calculated methodical and profitable reason for doing so. Whoever this FMCG is, they wont be putting an LOI on the table simply to give obj a Hand. This is business - its not a charity. ITs there for a good reason, and thats for the FMCG to make money.

3. Read up what an L.O.I is and you will understand why you cant hand them out like candy.... No business will give them out unless its one strong risk managed decision at the higher levels internally.

This L.O.I is a massive tick in the box for OBJ. Regardless of who the FMCG is - any day when your company receives a LOI from a "MAJOR" FMCG is a damn good thing. It doesn't happen often for a company. Its BIG thing and gives serious, serious credibility and stability to what so many have said all along about OBJ and its future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.