MEU 8.11% 4.0¢ marmota limited

confirmation, page-4

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Aggie62...

"Can categorically state that those shares have NOT been placed on market. That is why there has been no advice because there's nothing TO advise.

They will do so only AFTER the relevant notifications have been provided but NOT at this stage."

So...from that I take it is in fact still going ahead...lol...would have been the short of the year from 29c down?

Did you ask them about this scenrio?...

Unknown caller; Hey SOPHie...I have you down as holding 5m shares...want to take up a placement at 4c? The stock is currently trading at over 20c?

SOPHie;...ummm...yeah...doh...I'll take 5m shares thanks.

Unknown caller; I'll sign you up for $200,000 then SOPHie...but just to let you know, we can't place them until "AFTER the relevant notifications have been provided but NOT at this stage".

SOPHie...no problem, let me know when and where to send the cheque.

Unknown caller; Will do...thanks SOPHie...bye.

End call;

New call;

SOPHie; Is that 1300 Brokers?

1300 Brokers; Sure is, how can we help you SOPHie.

SOPHie; That you Duncan?...how's the new yacht going?...I want you to dump some of my MEU shares in smaller parcels over the next few days...I need to clear at least $200,000 to pay for something. Oh...and dump another mill or so just for the sake of it...to lock in some profits.

1300 Brokers; OK, I'll try and get you the best price.

SOPHie; thanks for that...see you for golf on Saturday...I'll shout you a round at the 19th hole.

End call.

New call;

Esseye; Is this 1300 Brokers?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $43.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $31.19K 776.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71903 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 101986 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.