FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

confirmation, page-21

1. 257 Posts.
    This 'analysis' is hilarious - good oilfield practice to produce at minimum economic rate? What? Citing the prospectus to justify low production rates per well? Huh? Paprika lambasting Paul100 for suggesting that many wells have watered out, which has clearly happened If you look back at historical decline rates by lease. Conspiracy theories that 'the big end of town' was somehow deliberately holding the SP back while simultaneously accumulating??? What the? How about 'punters jumping in pre-quarterly betting on positive high impact surprises?' surely not! It's a production company, not exploration company after all right?
    Paprika - how about this for an explanation of the increasing flow rates: they are burning through the cash to get short term production up. My prediction based on historical production performance rather than blind faith is that the cash balance has come down with little or no production upside surprise and that in the following quarters it will come off big time as these 'fairway' 'PUDs' rapidly decline. The market will then remember its disappointment with production declines a while back and the SP will get smashed again.
    Paprika please provide your reference for the short term production test results in the 75 barrel range being fairway PUD locations and what evidence do you have that they are sustained economic successes?
    BTW I'm short again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.